Saturday, September 13, 2008

looking at rss

I have been looking at RSS and like the google reader account better than bloglines so will probably delete bloglines later. I like the idea of only having to log in to one account to read all the updated material. I have subscribed to a few sites and will add to these shortly. Its a great way to receive updated info without having to go to several sites.

p.s. I posted a comment in reply to Kaths comment left on my blog and thought that it would only be displayed on her blog but it was shown on mine does anyone know how to get the message to only display on the persons blog who left the comment?

2 comments:

tubetrain08 said...

I definitely agree. I've changed to Google Reader also. PS Love the layout and colour of your blog site.

Sleepydumpling said...

You actually have to go to my blog to leave comments on it. Otherwise it just comments in reply to wherever I left the comment.

My head hurts.